Pages

Welcome

In starting this blog, my aim is to have a place to share my scrapbooking, card making, paintings and photos with friends and rellies. Hopefully it will inspire me to produce more....LOL. Welcome!
Sue xxx










Tuesday, April 19, 2011

another Sew Easy project

I have just finished my cushion cover. It was fun to make as I stamped the floral pattern onto calico and gave my new sewing machine a good workout! This morning I am going to paint some canvas to make a clutch bag....the next project. Unfortunately I am behind and with everyone coming home for Easter I will not have time for sewing. Never mind....it will be fun catching up later!

the front of my cushion

and here is the back


I love it and will be making another one as soon as I can. I am also considering making some yo-yo flowers to stitch on.

5 comments:

  1. I love it, Sue!!! I love the monochromatic red, and your fabric choices are darling! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely and totally gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reds! Great pillow set you have there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice of fabric. These are terrific. Great sewing....

    ReplyDelete