Pages

Welcome

In starting this blog, my aim is to have a place to share my scrapbooking, card making, paintings and photos with friends and rellies. Hopefully it will inspire me to produce more....LOL. Welcome!
Sue xxx










Thursday, December 2, 2010

Scrapping again!

I am surprised that this LO finally saw the light of day! I had run out of ink......because I haven't scrapped for so long.....I cut some of the paper the wrong size and had no more so I had to patch it......the 2 cardstock sheets are different colours.....the photos on the right hand side were supposed to be a block of four not two.......but they printed out too big for some reason. However....I am happy enough because I have started scrapping again......

1 comment:

  1. Lol sounds like my venture back into scrapping ... looks terrific.

    ReplyDelete