Pages

Welcome

In starting this blog, my aim is to have a place to share my scrapbooking, card making, paintings and photos with friends and rellies. Hopefully it will inspire me to produce more....LOL. Welcome!
Sue xxx










Sunday, December 23, 2012

days 15-18....a catch up

Day 15 is a photo of another beautiful sunset out the back.
 
 
 
Day 16 Des and I had lunch in town then looked at outdoor furniture for our new patio and some storage ideas for my scrapping room.
 
 
 
Day 17, I did all my present shopping and decided that next year I am definitely going to start months before Christmas!. However it was a nice day as a friend came with me and we had a very yummy lunch.
 
 
Day 18, two friends and I had another yummy lunch in town and exchanged Chrissy presents. Then we went to see Pitch Perfect and finished the day off nicely with coffee and donuts!
 
 
 
Istill have a few days to catch up with!
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely layouts, they look so well thought out. Love your sunset, but I guess you have already realized I LOVE what the sun does in the mornings and the evenings.......LOL... Take care, and may all your Christmas wishes come true. Stay safe, stay cool.

    ReplyDelete