Pages

Welcome

In starting this blog, my aim is to have a place to share my scrapbooking, card making, paintings and photos with friends and rellies. Hopefully it will inspire me to produce more....LOL. Welcome!
Sue xxx










Monday, December 9, 2013

December Daily 2013...days 2. 3, 4, &6.

I have started Ali Edwards December Daily again this year. This is my third time and, like last year, I am adding it to the back of this year's Project Life. My PL pages are 12x12 but I am doing December in varying sizes of page protectors to suit whatever I have for any particular day. Also I am not worrying if I miss a day here and there. Already I have missed days 1 and 5...no problems no stress!.. I am trying to keep it simple but may come back later to add more embellishments.


Day 2.
Lovely day. I went to my usual Monday beading class but left early as we were taking our son to lunch for his birthday. For both pages today I have used Snap 6x8 protectors.


 
 
 
Day 3.
Some scrapbooking and grocery shopping today. 6x8 Snap protector used again.
 
 
Day 4.
A day shopping for Chrissy presents! No photos taken of that so I included a photo of part of our front garden. This is an 8x8 protector. I had to punch a new hole to make it fit.




Day 6.
Debbie's birthday and she left for a week on Bribie Island. My scrapbook room is overflowing with current projects so I have set up a table in the family room for my December Daily. So nice to have it all in one place! The back of the 8x8 from day 4.

1 comment:

  1. Wow you have been busy. I love how everything is all different sizes and how you have mixed up all the elements. Looking great.

    ReplyDelete