Pages

Welcome

In starting this blog, my aim is to have a place to share my scrapbooking, card making, paintings and photos with friends and rellies. Hopefully it will inspire me to produce more....LOL. Welcome!
Sue xxx










Sunday, April 10, 2011

a heart and 2 more tags


I don't think I was careful enough cutting out my heart which is a shame as it turned out a little wonky and I have no more of that cute fabric.

I dyed the lace for the first tag with ink and was very pleased with how the gold paint really brightened it up.

For the second tag I cut strips of patterned paper, used a border punch, added a little paint splattering and ink then a sentiment.

5 comments:

  1. Your little heart is so cute. I think it looks OK ... and the tags look fabulous. Love what you did with the lace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your heart is adorable! I love the shape of it, the buttons you added, and the little stitched x's. Cute! Pretty tags, too. I love the idea of using a border punch and making paper lace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your "wonky" heart. It has a charm that "perfect" just doesn't have, so wonky wins for me every time!
    Your tags are really cute too - the sewing all round the outside edge of the flower one works beautifully to frame it.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Lois! I love the wonky look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful heart and tags. You scrap bookers have stuff in your stash that I don't own. Love how you used the patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete