Pages

Welcome

In starting this blog, my aim is to have a place to share my scrapbooking, card making, paintings and photos with friends and rellies. Hopefully it will inspire me to produce more....LOL. Welcome!
Sue xxx










Monday, May 2, 2011

a mini quilt

I started on my dress quilt.....only mine is a poppy quilt......yesterday and finished it today. I found the free motion quilting on fabric much easier than my last effort on cardstock. A lot of the stitching is still uneven but I think it is slowly improving. It was fun to paint on fabric rather than canvas!

3 comments:

  1. Stunning! Gorgeous! Amazing! I love everything about it! Hope you love it! (And if you don't send it to me, because I do!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, this is absolutely beautiful!! Wow, wow, wow!!! The painting, the under-journaling, the colors, the stitching. Glorious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I do like this. Those Poppy's are fabulous, what a great way to showcase your painting and newly found sewing skills. I would hang it if I were you.

    ReplyDelete